Thursday, December 15, 2016

Blog stage 8

I just finished reading Angela's post on South Texas parents, advocates claim school districts withheld special ed. wow. This is really disturbing to hear there is not enough support for some minorities to be able to continue their education. I don't know what to say really. I myself have language barriers and I can totally relate to people who can't be heard just because they speak a different language. and it's really sad, we are all human, all equals we have to take care of our disable children and people in need. We should not even wait for others to tell us such a thing, let alone they have language barriers and we don't have translators as well so problem solved. I got really excited about this topic so probably I have tons of grammar and vocabulary issues but we need to make a change, as small as writing a comment with broken language.

No comments: