Saturday, September 17, 2016

Northeast Texans Are Dying At A Way Higher Rate Than Everyone Else! I found this news on the Texasmonthly website which basically is talking about how the death rate is much more higher in Northeast Texas. It was really interesting for me to read some percentages are considerably higher than other parts of the country like dying from heart diseases or cancer which is not in our control! suicide can be understandable maybe there is an absence of something that causes people to commit suicide like not being able to find a job or there is nothing to do to cheer up or even maybe the weather is somehow depressive and cloudy which can lead to depression but heart disease and cancer rate really caught my attention, is there anything else involved in that area that is causing people to have a more chance of getting cancer and heart diseases? Maybe there is some kind of a chemical in the air that causes this. Since I'm studying to go to a medical field for my career, I'm trying to approach this from a scientific perspective and If I was doing an internship I would've definitely gone and ran an experiment to see what exactly is going on. Or maybe there isn't any scientific explanation after all, maybe its all randomly happening!

No comments: